- There are 8 emergency exits with 2 in the front, 4 in the middle, and 2 in the rear.
- There are 9 bathrooms with 2 in the front, 5 in the middle, and 2 in the rear.
- There are 10 galleys with 3 in the front, 3 in the middle, and 4 in the rear.
- There are 7 baby bassinets with 2 in the front, 4 in the rear, and 1 in the rear.
- There are 4 baby changing stations with 1 in the front and 3 in the middle.
- There is 1 handicapped bathroom in the middle.
- There are 28 Business Smartium class seats, 36 Economy Smartium class seats, and 247 Economy class seats.
- The wings spread from Row 10 to 27.
- Emergency Exit
- Baby Bassinet
- Economy Smartium
- Baby Changing Station
- Legroom Seat
The inner structure and seat types may differ according to the number of seats even if it is the same type of aircraft.
In-flight Wi-Fi User Guide Go to
- Manufacturer Airbus
- Maximum Flight Distance 12,156 km
- Maximum Flight Altitude 13,136 m
- Height 17.05 m
- Economic Flight Speed 907 km/h
- Maximum Flight Time 13:37 hr:mn
- Length 66.8 m
- Wing Depth 64.75 m
- The aircraft prepared for your flight is subject to change without prior notice in the event of unavoidable situations.
- Seats in the emergency exit row may be narrower than other seats in order to ensure sufficient clearance space.